APP User Setup Form
Please click here to access the APP Agency Leads List
APP has many resources for support:
- Quick Reference Guides (QRGs): QRGs are short 1-3 page job aids that help to walk users through key process steps.
- Microlearning: A microlearning video is a 2-5 minute video focused on a very specific topic and is available for learners to view at their convenience.
- Training: Web-Based Training (WBT) and In-Person Training is available to provide valuable, in-depth instruction on how to complete important tasks and processes.
For Agencies that have their own internal help desk, end users are encouraged to follow their Agency procedures. These Agencies include:
- Attorney General's Office
- Child Safety
- Economic Security
- Emergency and Military Affairs
- Environmental Quality
- Game & Fish
- Health Services
- Industrial Commission
- Veterans' Services
All other agencies may contact the APP helpdesk team by submitting a helpdesk ticket by clicking on this link here.
If the request is urgent please call the APP Help Desk at (602) 542-7600. The APP help desk is available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday.