APP User Setup Form
Please click here to access the APP Agency Leads List
APP has many resources for support:
- Quick Reference Guides (QRGs): QRGs are short 1-3 page job aids that help to walk users through key process steps.
- Microlearning: A microlearning video is a 2-5 minute video focused on a very specific topic and is available for learners to view at their convenience.
- Training: Web-Based Training (WBT) and In-Person Training is available to provide valuable, in-depth instruction on how to complete important tasks and processes.
For Agencies that have their own internal help desk, end users are encouraged to follow their Agency procedures. These Agencies include:
- Attorney General's Office
- Child Safety
- Economic Security
- Emergency and Military Affairs
- Environmental Quality
- Game & Fish
- Health Services
- Industrial Commission
- Veterans' Services
APP HelpDesk: If you are from another agency and have an urgent matter and need help, please call the Help Desk at (602) 542-7600 or submit a ticket with the APP Helpdesk Service Request