APP has many resources for support:
- Quick Reference Guides (QRGs): QRGs are short 1-3 page job aids that help to walk users through key process steps.
- Microlearning: A microlearning video is a 2-5 minute video focused on a very specific topic and is available for learners to view at their convenience.
- Training: Web-Based Training (WBT) and In-Person Training is available to provide valuable, in-depth instruction on how to complete important tasks and processes.
- Agency Support: For Agencies that have their own internal help desk, end users are encouraged to follow their Agency procedures.
- These Agencies include:
- Attorney General's Office
- Child Safety
- Economic Security
- Emergency and Military Affairs
- Environmental Quality
- Game & Fish
- Health Services
- Industrial Commission
- Veterans' Services
Please click here to access the APP Agency Leads List
- APP HelpDesk: If you are from another agency and have an urgent matter and need help, please call the Help Desk at (602) 542-7600 or submit a ticket with the APP Helpdesk Service Request
APP User Setup Form - *** New fillable .pdf file ***